Hubsan is one of the leading companies that manufactures quality UAV vehicles from RC Helicopters, planes and now quadcopters. We have reviewed a few models previously like the Hubsan Q4
and they have all proven to be popular with our readers.
Their latest models, The Hubsan X4 series have proven to be extremely popular and continue to show that Hubsan know how to build a fantastic quadcopters and drones. The Hubsan X4 Quadcopter is the first quad of the series it’s a micro quad which is best for beginners as its easy to fly. So Let’s find out all about the Hubsan X4 Quadcopter – H107L..
INTRODUCING THE HUBSAN X4 QUADCOPTER
The Hubsan X4 is a micro ready-to-fly 4 channel 6 axis gyro drone. The basic purpose of this quad is to provide a ready to fly quad to beginners and newbies. Despite its small size, it is very stable in air. Six axis gyro makes it a very stable machine and flying it outside proved to be easy even on a relatively windy day. Flying it for the first time isn’t as easy as a full sized drone but after a few times you should master the basics and after a day or so you will have no real trouble flying this little bother. If you are looking for an affordable yet easy-to-fly drone, then we can already start to recommend the hubsan x4 quadcopter.
Features & Specs
- A durable and strong.
- Ready to fly quad.
- It has 6 axis gyro that makes its flight very stable.
- Extremely newbie friendly. It is one of the best quads for beginners.
- It has 2.4 GHz transmitter for smooth and interference-free transmission.
- It has a USB charger and can be charged via any laptop or pc.
- Perfect for indoor as well as outdoor flying.
- It weighs one pound and has length of 2.4 inches.
- Flight time of around 10 minutes.
- Extremely affordable quad. What’s better than getting an RTF quad in under $50?
- It is a strong and durable quadcopter.
- The 2.4 transmitter is extremely cool.
- The Hubsan X4 Quadcopter parts are easy to find and cheap online.
- Parts can be replaced easily. You can do it yourself with little bit of guidance.
- It has a very stable flight and this is what makes it a good machine for beginners. It can handle itself outdoors in wind too.
- First time flyers will find it hard to control it in air. It is not easy to control.
- It doesn’t have a camera neither you can attach one.
- It has a lot of small parts and it gets hard to replace them so be very careful with it.