The JJRC H8C is a mini quadcopter that is getting famous rapidly. It was launched to compete with Syma X5C and since its launch, it has done extremely well. It’s small size and powerful motor makes it better than X5C and those who have tried both JJRC H8C and X5C, they like JJRC H8C because of its high power. If we put X5C out of the equation, JJRC H8C quadcopter in itself is a really great flying machine.
INTRODUCING THE JJRC H8C QUADCOPTER
JJRC H8C Quadcopter has everything in it that you expect from a mini quadcopter that is priced less than $80. It has powerful motor, it flips, it has 2MP FPV camera and it has a long range transmitter. So overall, it has everything that you need to see in a mini quad.
One of the best things about JJRC H8C is its powerful motor which is powered by 7.4V battery. While most of its competitors like X5C have batteries less than 4V, it comes with almost double power. So what does it mean? Battery makes the motor powerful which in turn makes the quad powerful. It is responsive and is exceptionally good in the air. It flies smoothly without any issues.
Specifications and Features
- It has a 2MP FPV camera which lets you take photos as well as lets you record videos. It has a built-in 2GB SD card. The result of the camera is good as compared to other quads in the same price range. If you want you can add up to 4GB SD card.
- The transmitter is 4 channel 2.4 GHz and is very great at high speed transmission. You can easily bind the transmitter with the quad. It has an LCD that shows you necessary flight information.
- It is a ready to fly quadcopter. You just have to unpack it, insert batteries, bind the transmitter and it is all ready for first flight.
- It can do 360 degree flips in 4 directions which is great. But you cannot do these flips right away instead you have to get used to using the control system before trying these flips.
- The flight of JJRC H8C is very stable and this is what I personally love about it.
- It has a flight time of around 8 minutes with a control range of up to 80 meters.
- Very affordable. The features it offers are just too cool.
- It has a powerful motor that gives you more control on your quadcopter.
- It is a strong and durable quad made from plastic.
- It has camera as well as an SD card included in the pack.
- Since it has a strong motor that is powered by 7.4V battery therefore it is common that one or more motors of your JJRC H8C will burn after a few flight