When choosing a camera quadcopter, you have to two options. First, you can buy a normal quad which records videos in an SD card. These are non FPV camera quads. Secondly, you can grab one of those FPV camera quadcopters like JJRC H8C FPV quadcopter that provide you with a live view of the video.
JJRC H8D FPV quadcopter is one of the best and the most popular drones that come with a 2MP FPV camera.
INTRODUCTING THE JJRC H8D FPV QUADCOPTER
It is a pretty decent and well-known quadcopter that has a lot of features included in it. Perhaps the best thing about it is its FPV camera. While most of the other quadcopters have low quality cameras (even FPV ones), JJRC H8D FPV has raised the bar by providing its users with a 2 MP camera.
- It is an RTF quadcopter which comes out of the package as a complete whole. You don’t have to do any hard work of assembling it.
- It has dimensions 33 x 33 x 11.5 CM.
- You can view live video streaming on the transmitter’s LCD. This is the best thing about this drone.
- It has a massive range of up to 150 meters. You can have full control on your quad at a distance of 150 meters.
- It has a headless mode where you don’t have to adjust the head of the quad. It can fly from any direction without maintaining its head. This is a great feature of beginners.
- It has return home function which brings the quad to its home position near the transmitter.
- It has two flying modes. One is for beginners and other is for experts.
- It can do 360 degree flips and 3D rolls.
- It has LED lights for better positioning in the night and for easy flying in the night.
- Four channels.
- Six axis gyro.
- Frequency of the transmitter is 2.4 GHz.
- Flight time of 8 minutes.
- Charging time of two hours.
You will find the JJRC H8D priced at around $100, sometimes lower during black friday and other seasonal holidays.
There are a lot of options for you if you want to get a camera quadcopter. The reason why so many people are switching from traditional quads to camera quadcopters is that these drones provide them with additional fun without charging them a lot of additional money. What’s better than having a camera drone that will keep filming all those fantastic views up from the sky that you just miss.