Introducing the latest quadcopter from Traxxas – The LaTrax Alias Quadcopter. When you have tried a lot of those micro and mini quadcopters and want to move up the ladder, you have a lot of options to choose from. There are a lot of high performing beginner level quads out there. Latrax Alias is one among. Due to its ease of use and durability, it is considered one of the best high performing quadcopters.
INTRODUCING THE LATRAX ALIAS QUADCOPTER
Latrax Alias is a durable, small sized, high performing quadcopter that is the best choice of most of the hobbyists when they want to take their hobby to the next level. It is better than minis and micros in the sense that it is powerful and gives you more controlled and high-power flight. It is more responsive and more powerful than other drones that you have ever flown.
Starting off with the Latrax Alias may not be everyones choice due to the $99 price tag but those who have flew this quadcopter, including our inexperienced temp staff say this its really easy to pick up after a few runs around the office and our car park. It has a special control system that makes flights smooth and more stable.
Latrax Alias has three flying modes:
In easy and fast mode, Latrax Alias quadcopter flips and rolls automatically with a push of a button. You just have to push the button and it will flip, roll and return to balance position automatically. This, however, doesn’t happen in the expert flying mode where flyer has to manually do flips and rolls. We found the easy mode to be really fun and found our selves performing flips while racing around the office trying to beat each others record.
Features and Specs
- It has a 6 axis flight system for stable and responsive flights.
- It is very durable as well as lightweight. Due to its extremely lightweight, it doesn’t break or explode if it crashes.
- It comes with LED lights.
- USB charger.
- You can add camera to it.
- Six channel 2.4 GHz transmitter.
- Four high-end motors.
- The design is perfect for fast flights.
- Up to 15 minutes of flight time.
- The best thing about the Latrax Alias quadcopter is its control system that makes flying easy, enthusiastic as well as fun. You will love flying it.
- Three flying modes make it easy for even new flyers to get started with it. However Latrax Alias is not recommended for first-time flyers.
- It is a very strong and durable quad. Its design, build and weight all make it a very hard to break drone.
- You can add camera to it if needed.
- It has very powerful motors that are 50 percent more powerful than other motors.
- A bit pricey.
- Due to its light weight, it gets hard to control Latrax Alias in wind despite its high stability and powerful control system.