- FPV camera quads that provide you live streaming on the transmitter like the JJRC H8D FPV.
- Quadcopters that let you view real-time videos on your smart phone through app via Wi-Fi like Syma X5SW quadcopter
Now there is a lot of difference between these two types of quadcopters. Of course the first type of quadcopters are expensive because they have large and improved transmitters that come with LCDs. But these type of quadcopters are easy to control.
When you are viewing a video on the phone that is attached at top of the transmitter, you lose concentration on the control and this is where the real drama begins.
Anyways, due to the low price, most buyers will prefer buying second type of quadcopters.
INTRODUCING THE SYMA X5SW QUADCOPT
Syma has been doing great with quadcopters and this time it has launched a decent high level quadcopter that comes with an FPV 2MP camera.
- An RTF quadcopter. Most of the quadcopters by Syma are RTF, this one is not an exception.
- It has an FPV camera that is 2MP. This the real beauty of this drone.
- You can view live streaming on your smartphone via Wi-Fi so you must have in an area with Wi-Fi signals around or live streaming won’t work.
- You can download app for both Android and iOS.
- Transmitter has a phone holder at the top where your phone will rest and will not fall.
- It has a built-in compass.
- There are two flying modes based on the expertise of the flyer. So both newbies and experts can use Syma X5SW quadcopter.
- It has 6 axis gyro that is an advance level gyro system for enhanced stabilization and better air resistance. Yes, it provides you with a lot of control even in high breeze.
- Transmitter is 2.4 GHz. You can fly 20 Syma X5SW quadcopters at the same time without any interference. I have no idea what will happen if you will fly 21 or more of these together.
- It has the potential to do 360 degree flips and continuous 3D rolling.
- Four channels provide you with a lot of learning and flying functions.
- Flight time is less than 6 minutes.
- Range up to 100 meters.
- Charging time is more than 2 hours.
With so much to offer, The Syma X5SW quadcopter is priced fairly reasonably especially in comparison to JJRC H8D FPV quadcopter. Just under $50 which is almost half the price.
When we talk about FPV camera quadcopters, there are two types to choose from.