The Hubsan Q4 quadcopter is known as a Nano quadcopter and it is one of the tiniest quads in the market
. But it is not the size that matters – it is the flight that matters when we are talking about quadcopters.
It is a tiny quadcopter that is definitely a good fit for beginners that are just learning to deal with quads. You can fly it easily and can do flips and twists. Yes, it does flip and twist.
What else you can do with your Q4, find out all in ourHubsan Q4 quadcopter review.
The Hubsan Q4 Drone
It is a ready-to-fly quadcopter. As soon as you unpack it, you can fly it. There is no need to assemble it. The propellers and landing gear are already fitted. It is just 5cm in length so you cannot assemble it yourself.
Remote control which is 4-channel 2.4 GHz needs 2 AAA batteries. The control system is pretty simple and easy but of course for those who are new, they need ample time to get used to the controls. It has three flying modes; beginner, medium and advanced. In advanced level, Q4 quad can perform 360 degree flips and much more so don’t assume that its small size make it small in features – NO.
It needs 20 to 30 minutes to fully charge itself and it gives you 5 minutes of flight time per charge.
Features and Specs
- It is a Nano quadcopter Nano quadcopter therefore carrying it is a piece of cake. You can take it anywhere with you.
- Ready to fly quadcopter. Doesn’t need any work from your side which is just great.
- Best for beginners.
- It has 4 channels.
- One of the best features is its ‘Position Recovery Technology’ that lets it come back to its original position after flips and twists.
- Gyroscope makes flight stable and smooth.
- The transmitter is 2.4 GHz.
- It is a well-designed quad with sturdy frame. It is mostly made from plastic and the entire body is made from one piece. It is, therefore, remarkably strong.
- It has both front and rear LED lights which make Q4 quadcopter very colorful and bright in daytime as well as in night.
- The package include spare blades so if you end up damaging the original ones, spare blades will do the work.
- Easy-to-fly with simple control panel. Flying it for the first time is easy.
- One of the best quads for beginners.
- It has three flying modes. You can choose the flying mode based on your prior experience. In advanced flying mode, it can do flips including 360 degree.
- Despite its tiny size, it has remarkably stable flight.
- Easy to carry due to small size.
- Easily affordable.
- You can use it only indoors.
- Flight time is very low (under 5 minutes).