The Hubsan Quadcopter range of quadcopters especially camera quads (X4 series) is very famous among hobbyists and beginners. We have been asked by many readers when we will be posting our hubsan quadcopter review so here it is.
The newest model by Hubsan is the one with FPV camera known as X4 H107D FPV. Now the special thing in this quad is its FPV camera which wasn’t available in its previous versions. In older X4 Hubsan series, you have to record the video that you are able to see after the flight. There was no live feed option. But with FPV Hubsan X4, you now have the option to view live feed during the flight.
Let’s find out more about the Hubsan X4 FPV in our Hubsan quadcopter review.
Features and Specifications
- It has a first person view (FPV) camera which shows you live feed on the transmitter. This makes this quad really amazing.
- You can record videos to SD card.
- Its 6 axis gyro is perfect for a stable flight which makes the video very smooth. For recording a nice video from the quad, it has to be stable in the air so as to avoid vibrations. Hubsan FPV is the best in the sense that it has a very stable flight.
- 4 GHz transmitter has the range is up to 100 meters which is quite OK for an entry level quad.
- A lightweight and small quad. You can put it anywhere even in your bag. Carrying it with you is very easy.
- It has 4.3 inch LCD on the transmitter for viewing live feed.
- It has 4 LEDs for safe flying in the night.
- Up to 30 minutes of flight time.
- You can charge your quad via USB cable from your laptop or computer. This makes is extremely easy to recharge your quad on the go.
- It is a very affordable quad especially when you are getting an FPV camera pre-installed in it with a 4.3 inch LCD. What else you need in a quad at this price?
- Flying Hubsan FPV is easy. Though it is not newbie-friendly and it is not recommended for beginners but if you have little bit of flying experience, you can get going with this one instantly.
- It is a ready to fly drone. You don’t have to do much of the work to get started with it.
- It has a strong build. Now it doesn’t mean that it will not crash but the thing is, it can bear those tiny hiccups and jerks.
- The remote (or transmitter) is a bit heavy and that’s mainly because of the LCD, but you can handle it.
- The camera isn’t of really high quality. It is only 0.3M pixel.