If you have been involved with quadcopters or drones then you probably already know of this company. Syma is primarily famous for its low-priced RC helicopters and quadcopters. The Syma X1 Quadcopter is an entry level drone that is best at delivering value to beginners and newbies. The Syma X1 quadcopter is an inexpensive flying machine that anyone can afford.
Let’s have a closer look at its features, pros and cons in Syma X1 quadcopter review.
INTRODUCING THE SYMA X1 QUADCOPTER
Honestly speaking, I like the Syma X1 quadcopter more than Syma X5 and Syma X5C for the fact that it has better control system, better flight and it has LCD transmitter. These features make it a lot better, if not best, choice than several other quads in the same price range.
It has the ability to perform those 360 degree rolls without crashing. When it is taking those 360 degree rolls, you don’t lose control on it due to its 3 axis gyro system that makes it stable.
You can also do twists, flips and rolls with a single button, no need to learn these advance moves. It is a great quad for indoor and outdoor use. Though it has a small size but its stability makes it a good quad for smooth outdoor flights. Make sure that you don’t fly it in wind as there are chances that you will lose control on it.
What’s included in the Pack
- Remote control
- USB charger
Features and Specs
- It comes with 360 degree aversion that allows you to do 3D flips like a pro.
- It has two speed modes. You can increase or decrease speed as needed.
- It has 3 gyro system that aids flight stability.
- The Syma X1 comes with 2.4 GHz control system with range up to 40 meters.
- LCD transmitter for better understanding of controls.
- Flight time of around 6 minutes.
- Charge time of 40 minutes.
With all these features The Syma X1 quadcopter is definitely worth trying. You don’t need a lot of money to learn flying a quad.
- Normally with entry level quads, you don’t get such great flying modes like 3D flips and speed adjustment options. This makes the Syma X1 Quadcopter such a great choice for most of the beginners.
- It has stable flight despite all those maneuvers that it can do in air.
- An inexpensive quad with so many features.
- It has 3 way precision control system that allows you to move it forward/backward, up/down and left/right.
- It has a very low flight time. You’d need to get a couple additional batteries.